Monday, March 23, 2009

birthday goodness...

i am so fortunate to have such wonderful girlfriends in my life, who all live close by, to help me celebrate turning 29 (actual birthday is the 25th)!!! yesterday afternoon they took me to Clink, a restaurant in the latest addition to Boston's hotel scene, the Liberty Hotel. aside from the $17 dollar mimosas (yikes!), it was a great time. my friend from high school, Steph, is a very talented baker and she brought with her to the brunch some adorable homemade cupcakes for us girls to stuff into our already full stomachs...she should seriously consider starting her own business, they were just as delicious as they were cute!


exterior of Liberty Hotel
image courtesy of NY Times



interior lobby of Liberty Hotel



girlfriends out for my birthday brunch



the most wonderful 'made by Steph' cupcake ever!


i also had the great pleasure of having a lunch date with my boyfriend's sister and nephew the week before for my birthday at Stephanie's on Newbury. all three of us HIGHLY reccomend the macaroni & cheese with prosciutto and truffle oil...yum! they gave me a fabulous Lands' End tote...it's a canvas tote with orange patent leather bottom & staps and it's to die for. i finally feel like i'm ahead of the spring/summer bag trend carrying it around, i love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment