Wednesday, March 18, 2009

calling all non-chefs...

you'd think since i own every kitchen gadget available to man shoved in the cabinets of my apartment kitchen, subscribe to Food & Wine Magazine, used to work for celebrity chef Todd English, and find grocery shopping incredibly theraputic that I would be an exquisite chef....not so. open the doors to my refrigerator and you will see a case of Coca-Cola, apple juice, a Brita water filter and several random jars of condiments...but no food. My friends make fun of me constantly for this. however, every once in a while i'll be inspired by a relatively simple recipe and try my hand at it. this recipe happened to turn out fabulous and it's perfect for a spring time meal. i even added some baby bella mushrooms and some fresh thyme to it...yes, i was being daring! Enjoy!


image courtesy of Food & Wine Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment