Wednesday, March 25, 2009

march 25, 1980....

today is my birthday...my sister always tries to be the very first person to call me on this day, and without fail at 12:07am i received her phone call. thought some old family photos might help mark this day...


mom pregnant with yours truly, march 1980


a young looking dad holding his first daughter, march 1980


four generations; grandma, mom, great-grandma Sammy, and me...i'm the oldest of all the grandchildren on my mom's side, 1980



a well fashioned christening; Aunt Noel, Mom, Dad, Uncle Dennis and me, april 1980


this next photo has nothing to do with my actual birthday, but it's of my sister, and it's one of my favorites. she was the cutest little girl ever, i can't wait until her birthday in May to post many, many classics of her....don't worry, she eventually grew into her head!!!


my one and only little sister, 1982

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest baby I have ever seen! I'm talking about the last picture and the baby on the left.

    ReplyDelete