Thursday, June 25, 2009

get to know me...

random things about a person sometimes give you a little extra insight into getting to know them...thought i'd share a few useless ones with ya'll...

i’d most like to live: in a farmhouse with a big porch and lots of land around me



the next place i’d like to travel to: budapest or paris



my absolute favorite city: portland, maine (i'd even more there)

image courtesy of northshore magazine


if i could have a different job (regardless of the schooling or pay): graphic designer or event planner




my guilty pleasure: manicure/pedicure

image courtesy of getty images


pet peeve(s): being late, not saying please/thank you


the food i could eat every day for every meal: mexican food

image courtesy of corbis


i mostly drink: coca-cola in a can, i’m addicted




holiday i wish would come more than once a year: it’s a toss up between 4th of July & Thanksgiving



a movie i’ve watched over & over: the sound of music





favorite song to sing out loud in the car: geggy tah’s whoever you are (bout only with my sister!)





flowers i’d like to have on my table each week: hydrangeas & white lilies

image courtesy of bellisimo flowers


a color i can’t live without: every shade of blue




interior designer(s) i admire: kate singer, nathan egan, victoria hagan, jamie drake... the list goes on & on & on...


fashion designer who gets my style: james perse



you can most likely find me wearing: 7 jeans, a wife-beater and flip flops (tres chic)..OR more likely, my hobart sweatpants & sweatshirt




favorite sunday activity: all day cooking/eating, watching football, catching up on all my magazine reading, hanging out with the with the dogs & the boyfriend



one thing i’ll never do: go to bed mad


i could do this for hours and never get tired of it: talk on the phone with my mom

image courtesy of corbis

person(s) i miss terribly: my grandparents, all of them

grandma & grandpa, lake george 2006



my biggest fear: getting alzheimer's like my grandmother and forgetting all my memories



dork fact about me: i'm a member of daughters of the american revolution (DAR)



my middle name is:
pennington (it's a family name on my grandmothers side)


today i'd rather be: sitting in warm weather and sipping on a drink (not doing work, that's for sure!)

image courtesy of getty images

No comments:

Post a Comment