Monday, June 15, 2009

just finished...


jodi picoult never ceases to amaze me. when my sister first started working for simon & schuster publishing in new york (but has since moved on to working for one of the hottest ad agencies in the world... CP+B Group!!! check them out here) she introduced me to the wonderful literary world of picoult...and i've been hooked ever since. i've read every single one of her books, spent many late nights unable to put the book down, cried during almost all of them, and have recommended them to every person i come across. so i was surprised, and a little bit embarrassed, when i heard she had a new book out and i hadn't read it yet (thank you to the nice girl on the plane back from nashville for informing me). handle with care is another incredible read from picoult, i just finished it last night with tears in my eyes, yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment