Sunday, July 12, 2009

mirror, mirror on the wall...

you may recall when i told you about these mirrors i got for FREE from my friend peter's house when i went up to visit him in april....


well, i finally got motivated to transform them into something beautiful for my 13 foot ceiling walls. it all started with a little high gloss black spray paint....


so i taped each one up carefully (actually, i made peter do it when he came to visit me in boston next, thanks peter!) and went to town spraying the begeezus out of them, as penny sat in the back trunk of car overseeing the whole process like a good girl ...


they proceeded to sit on my office floor for months and months until today....Viola!!! with the help of my co-worker who came over bright and early this sunday morning (thanks dave!) the oval, round & oblong mirrors now adorn the wall over my antique sewing table. yes, i need find a few smaller ones to fill in the spaces in between and around but i want to take my time and see if i can't find them the same way i found the others...FREE! at least they're off the office floor and in their proper place. i think they'll be lovely as the west setting sun hits them from the right too, can't wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment