Tuesday, September 15, 2009

'crack'berry photos...

i was just scrolling through my 'crack'berry and realized how many cute/funny photos of the dogs i have on there. i guess it's easier to reach for my cell phone, which is always next to me, than the camera sometimes. thought i'd share a few...

taking a little snooze on their bed...



and on our bed, which is more often the case...



penny too cool for school...



inspired by the wizard of oz...



following me into the bathroom...



playing together...



penny is still fascinated by the cat, graydy...



these dogs are the most hilarious in the car. they go practically everywhere with us, including to the office. maple likes to rest her chin heavy on your shoulder as you drive, she is the epitomy of 'my dog is my co-pilot'...



penny on the other hand LOVES to stick her head out the window, even when she's too tired to even hold it up...

1 comment:

  1. These photos are ADORABLE.....we must get together for a doggie playdate sometime! My cousin and I trade dogs a lot (he has two yellows) so for Christmas I got him a bed that says "The Boys." My aunt has a bed for her black lab that says "no humping"!!!

    I definitely have some funny I-Phone photos of Strider - great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete