Saturday, September 5, 2009

a prayer for a friend...


this morning i got word that a very good friend of mine from high schools father died of a massive heart attack. four years ago this same friends mother died after a 5 year long battle with breast cancer, she was only 61 years young. marty is an incredible talented landscape architect who is amidst creating a memorial garden at the school where his mother taught for many years...i know it will be nothing short of amazing because of the amount of love he has poured into this project.

my heart is heavy today for my friend and his 3 sisters. i am at a loss of words, i am unable to comfort my friend. it's times like these the question 'why' repeats over & over in my head and heart. please keep the barry family in your prayers, and be sure to hug your own parents tonight and tell them you love them. i wish i could give marty a hug today myself...


my buddy, marty 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment