Friday, April 2, 2010

girls getaway...


ok, i need to start this post with a little rant before i get to the main attraction...

i had a doctors appointment scheduled for today at 1pm, mind you i've been waiting for this appointment for almost 4 months. my doctors office called me this morning to say that my doctor will not be in today and could we reschedule for a time that's 'most convenient for me'. to which i rudely replied, 'yes, saturday, when i don't have to take time off from work'. uh yeah, they don't 'do' saturdays...so i have to take more time off from work next week to accommodate them! had i known this i would have gone into work for a half day...too late now.


the only thing that makes me feel better about now having missed work is that i'm headed to foxwoods mgm grand for an overnight (dinner, drinks & spa) with my two best friends, a mini-girls-only-getaway! last time we did something like this was a long weekend to florida in 2007...we're long overdue. it's actually a birthday gift from erin to steph & i (we both celebrated the big 30 last month). i cannot wait!...


No comments:

Post a Comment