Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sail away...

how was your 4th? mine was lovely, spent it in the small town of winthrop for the 3rd summer in a row, and loved every second of it. i've been inspired by this little sea-side town and apparently coastal living & elle decor are feeling similarly... (sorry for the crappy scan job i did today on these features)... from coastal living...

from elle decor...






which all sort of randomly reminds me of when i used to wear rope bracelets (actually, i wore one three summers ago until it started to seriously stink!). i think i got mine at the sunken ship out in nantucket when i was out there visiting my sister & bro-in-law a few summers ago...


on another totally random note, my mom & stepdad took the ferry over to provincetown on saturday and at my advice checked out the packard gallery, gallery to one of my favorite painters, anne packard (and her 2 daughters). i was hoping they'd buy me a painting for being such an awesome daughter, then they told me the price tag for some of her paintings...umm yeah, not so cheap...







No comments:

Post a Comment