Friday, September 10, 2010

the divine bovine...


did you know i have a thing for cows? they really just mooooooo-ve me. ok, that was lame. but seriously, i once made my friend who lives in upstate new york drive me around to all the farms up there and stop at each one so i could take photos of those beasts. i have problems.

so i saw on darby's blog yesterday one of her new sponsors, and this lady has amazing paintings of cows, ones that i naturally 'NEED', of course, for my house...


this is my favorite one...


my friend marty, who is not only an incredibly talented landscape architect, but has a great eye for photography, also took these photos (and did i did a little photoshop work on them) of cows that i love and recently had enlarged and gave as a house warming gift to a friend...


No comments:

Post a Comment