Friday, September 17, 2010

the perfect wedding...


yet again, another bride & groom i don't know, yet i am absolutely, totally, 100% in love with their wedding & all the little details. amanda from orchard cove photography (one of my favorite wedding photographers/ dog lovers) captured this day perfectly. i think what i love most about their wedding is how small & intimate it is, definitely the way i'd go if it were my own day. by the way, any couple that includes their fur-baby in their big day is alright by me too...don't they look like such a fun couple?...

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks so much for the shout out - it was a very beautiful and laid back wedding....my favorite kind :) And of course I totally agree about including the dogs - any wedding where dogs are wandering around is a wedding I want to be at...and photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amanda is my best friend from high school (she shot our wedding too!)
    and we were co-captains of the swim.dive team with mike.... love love love how she captured their perfect day.
    and yes, the pups.
    perfection all around!

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete