Saturday, November 13, 2010

in my 'hood...



i woke up this morning with the sun peering in through the window and i got a glimpse of the beautiful autumn colors just outside my bedroom...so i decided to take my camera along with me for penny's morning walk. i am fortunate enough to live across the street from this amazing site...


and of course i had to take a few shots of my little model...


it's a very dog friendly neighborhood, as you can tell from this tin barrel filled with dog treats for the local pups, by other dog owners in memory of 'one of us'...


it's amazing how much we take our immediate surroundings for granted. just take a simple stroll around my block these are all the incredible things i pass by every single day but rarely ever see...


or all the ornate ironwork of the simple yard fences on each persons property...


No comments:

Post a Comment