Friday, March 18, 2011

got books?...



i love to read. when i moved into my current apartment i couldn't wait to fill up my floor to ceiling bookshelves with all the books i had read, a visual archive of all the words & stories that have passed through my brain. i love getting into bed with a book, turning the page, bookmarking the last one read before my eyes can't stay open a moment longer.

but now my bookshelves are full, like really full. and i don't love every book i've ever read, so why keep them there to collect dust? so i've decided to donate them to a place called got books. they are a local MA organization that saves millions of books every year from filling up landfills and donates books to troops, teachers, children, etc...AND, the best part is they'll even come pick up the books for FREE! now i can't wait to clear my shelves...to make room for new books of course! unless i get a kindle for my birthday (hint, hint boyfriend)...


No comments:

Post a Comment