Wednesday, July 6, 2011

10 things...


i often go 100 mph trying to fit 10 million things into one day, and at the end of the day i still have about 5 million things left on my 'to do' list. do you ever feel like you're constantly rushing to fit as many things as possible into one day? i'm often left feeling overwhelmed when i don't think i've accomplished anything...that's why i'm loving gretchen's post 'if i can't accomplish anything else today, i can do these 10 things' on her blog the happiness project, totally doable things each day....

so my 10 things i can do each day (reasonable goals, some the same as her) are:

1. make my bed every morning

2. pay one person a compliment

3. call one person very important to me

4. take 10 minutes for each dog to spend alone with them

5. spend at least 20 minutes each day outside in the fresh air

6. drink 5 glasses of water

7. say please & thank you

8.
wash my face & brush my teeth before bed
9.
say a prayer
10. put $1 in a 'savings jar'


what would be your daily '10 can do's'?

No comments:

Post a Comment