Sunday, July 10, 2011

luckiest friday night ever...


as a going away gift to my girl little kerry, i bought keith urban concert tickets on rue la la...nothing special, inexpensive, last minute balcony seats. that is, until we were upgraded to the second row on the floor on friday night! no joke, some lady, who apparently works at the garden, came up to all us sketchy and asked if we wanted floor seats. you cannot believe how unbelievable these seats were, we couldn't stop smiling! considering i thought we were sitting way up in the nose-bleeds i decided not to bring my camera and only had my crap blackberry to take pictures with...lesson learned...



lucky for me my super talented photographer friend lindsey, who has an amazing camera, also had floor seats and took these fabulous pictures for us to swoon over. fyi, keith urban is SO hot, i'm kind of obsessed with all of his tattoos, especially the one on his chest that you can see a little bit of...yummy... nicole kidman is one lucky chick...


by far the best part of the concert is when he came out for the encore wearing his very own bruins jersey!...

images courtesy my talented friend lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment