Friday, August 26, 2011

my 2 seconds of fame...

oh.my.gosh.

i just got the coolest comment on my blog from a new reader, sarah. she just informed me, obviously unbeknownst to me, that she found my blog via an episode of dear genevieve on hgtv! what?!?!?!

yeah, so i guess they do a screen shot of the computer screen where genevieve is looking at a pier one chair from a blog post of mine "well hello pier 1'. you can only imagine my excitement that genevieve has actually been on my little rinky-dink blog! of course i immediately tracked down this episode and did a little screen shot of my own!...


if you want to check it out for yourself go to the countdown of about 11:59...they do another one at around 10:34...



sarah, thank you so much for commenting and thank you so much for reading my blog now! you made my day!

1 comment:

  1. ahh!! yay!! so glad i could let you know :) didn't know if perhaps you were tight with dear ol' Gen or not. before i commented, i did a quick search on your blog to see if you had already mentioned it. exciting stuff- congrats on your 2 seconds of fame :)

    ReplyDelete