Monday, August 22, 2011

what i am grateful for...

i've seen on a lot of other people's blogs that they often post about things they are grateful for. it's easy to get caught up in what you don't have & want, but i like the idea of putting the positive things we do have in front so that we are reminded of just how good life really is. so i think on mondays i'm going to institute 'what i am grateful for', just 5 simple things each week that i can put out in front of me to start the week off right...

1. i am grateful for my dogs, who love me unconditionally.
2. i am grateful for my parents, who are being so supportive of me and the things i am trying to accomplish.
3. i am grateful for my job, even when it drives me crazy, there's not a day that goes by that i wished i worked somewhere else.
4. i am grateful for my friends, who have listened to me and have offered me sound advice.
5. i am grateful for my health
.

No comments:

Post a Comment