Thursday, September 22, 2011

reading on the throne...


as i just finished writing into my favorite publication of all time, the pultney street survey, a college friend just inspired me with this post...top 10 bathroom reading materials! i think it's important to split this up by gender, although i don't think women spend as much time on the throne as men so i'm not sure how much reading their doing, but maybe while they're curling their hair or something?...

women
1. women's health
2. cosmopolitan
3. vogue
4. w magazine
5. real simple
6. cooking light
7. travel + leisure
8. elle decor
9. coastal living
10. people/us magazine

men
1. men's health
2. men's fitness
3. maxim magazine
4. sports illustrated
5. GQ
6. rolling stone magazine
7. the new yorker
8. national geographic
9. consumer report
10. cosmopolitan (yes, i think they could learn a thing or two about us ladies)

what would be your top ten toilet reads?

1 comment:

  1. I love how the "Friend" link goes to my website!!! haha

    As for me. I'll take a Robb Report or any motor super yacht magazine any day. Still Waiting for that guest blog!!

    ReplyDelete