Sunday, November 20, 2011

farmhouse be still my heart...



if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd pack up my things and buy a farmhouse in vermont, it wouldn't even be a hard decision. plenty of room for the dogs to run, a nice vegetable garden out back, a cozy fireplace, quilts & blankets on every bed. sign me up.

so being the mega nerd that i am, i took a picture of this book for my christmas wish list while browsing the les arts decoratifs museum in paris (seriously, who takes pictures of books they want? me, that's who.)- side note, while we didn't visit the museum itself (it's on my return trip to do list), it was one of the most incredible museum gift stores i've ever been in, every book imaginable on interiors, architecture, fashion, graphic design, etc. i really hope santa gets his act together so i can curl up in bed and flip through the pages...


No comments:

Post a Comment