Sunday, January 1, 2012

looking forward...


i don't know about you, but i'm really looking forward to a fresh start in 2012. i have so many new, exciting things on my plate for this year, i can't wait to get them underway!

it's been a dream of mine to have a home of my very own, and it's one that's coming true this month! i can't wait to get started on many of my 'projects' for this house and setting down roots in this great little town outside of the city...


it's no secret how much i love animals (dogs & cats especially), and i've recently been appointed to the board of overseers for the animal rescue league of boston. this is a HUGE honor for me and i can't wait to be an embedded part of this amazing organization...



my little sister turns 30 this year!!! when did we get so old??? i'm hoping to make my way out to california this spring to celebrate with her and to see their new home!...


we're embarking on our second year of book group. i cannot tell you how much joy it has brought me to get together with this group of women each month. i would encourage anyone/everyone to start their very own book group this year...


i'm going into my 7th year with my company. i am thankful every day that i have been able to be a part of this organization, work with the people i do, learn new things, and have a part in building wonderful homes for our clients...this seriously is my dream job...


this summer & fall brings many upcoming weddings of great friends of mine. these are people i love very much and am so happy to be a part of their big, life changing day...



i know that this is going to be a great year for me personally, i can feel it, and it's one i hope to continue to blog about here. i want to thank my friends and family for their support in 2011 too, without them my life would seriously be incomplete...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house and the board - I can't wait to read more about both!

    ReplyDelete