Friday, August 3, 2012

the scariest thing you'll every do...





reclaimed home just did a REALLY good post on the steps for buying your first home. as someone who just went through this at the beginning of this year, i literally had no idea what i was doing. i was lucky to have a friend who is an agent that i could ask all my stupid questions to, i also had a really good agent i was working with...this, in my opinion, is key for first time home buying, especially if you're an airhead like me. it's scary shit, it's like the most money you are every going to spend, you want to make sure you're doing everything right.


my one major piece of advice, be organized. the bank wanted records of EVERYTHING. luckily i am a neat-freak-organizing-machine who keeps all my records in one place and in chronological order. if you have it easily accessible you can scan it and send it off asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment