Monday, November 12, 2012

stuffed...

there's something about being around creative/crafty people that inspires me. the vermont crew of girls hosts a crafting weekend every year which i'm really hoping to be a part of- they are UBER talented, i am envious of their skills. and then today i got an email from one of my crafty book group friends who's going to host a pinterest party where we make some of the projects we're pinning. SCORE. i am so looking forward to these two creative events.

in the mean time, i've been wanting to make a few of these 'stuffed' items i've pinned on my diy/craft board with scrape fabric (from my mom's stash!). with winter coming up, aka: hybernation time, i might actually get something done...

maybe these for christmas...



and for my blue room, which has a 'fishy' vibe, i thought i could make pillows of sorts that sort of look like these...


 

umm, and these, well these are amazing. i looked into them on the actual site they are from and it says they are stuffed with lavender! they'd be great hanging in a closet, or used as a baby's crib mobile...


1 comment:

  1. I thought there would be no crafting this year?! SOMEone clearly has caught the craft bug - I want in!

    xo
    Huntley

    ReplyDelete