Tuesday, April 30, 2013

sprouting head of garlic...

much like my blogging lately, i've been forgetting to get things done, especially around the house. i'd like to blame it on wedding planning, but since i'm practically done with all the major stuff, i really have no excuse...i've just been uninspired and lazy.

after about 2 months of having not gone grocery shopping (i've literally been eating who-knows-how-old cans of anything/everything i have left over in my pantry), i decided i should probably join the human race and get some food in my refrigerator. i looked through what i have/don't have and made a list...and realized i had to add garlic to my list because mine looked like this...




then i remembered pinning this 'how to plant garlic' post on pinterest and thought now might be the time to actually use it. being the freak show skeptic that i am, i also wanted to google it to make sure i had the real step-by-step instructions down. i have a few small left over terra-cotta pots that will fit perfectly on my indoor kitchen windowsill- figured i should start them indoor and then maybe transplant them outdoors? now let's see if my indoor gardening is as pathetic and neglected as the rest of my recent self...




No comments:

Post a Comment